Wednesday, May 20, 2009

egg fried rice with egg and bak kua



this is one of my favourite way of eating fried rice. every grain must be coated with eggs! and i cooked this myself! i figured that if i didn't want to work as a photographer, i'll most probably go into culinary although it's alot more work. do u know that a good chef who is not fat, is not good? it makes sense! u eat your own cooking. not nice? cook again and eat again.
whole day long, cook eat cook eat cook eat cook eat cook eat. niceee!

2 comments:

samuel yeo said...

BROTHER!!!!!!! The pics are soooooooooooo gd tt i wanna eat up my mac cuz its on my screen ald...haha

grace :) said...

HAHA yeah. Futhermore I am an EGG LOVER! LOL one day you can just set up a stall and sell this la, then I will come by your stall everyday to eat :)

And if your theory is correct about chefs being fat, err then by right eric should be a pretty good chef too :) But by left.. Hmmm :P