Saturday, October 16, 2010

God's miracles at work again

just reflecting on the past week.. it's been somehow a hectic week. with all the exams, studying, assignments and projects all going on. and it's not ended yet. but i thank God for everything that happened. I managed to find some singaporeans who are on exchange in Oulu. it feels really exciting when you thought that you are the only one in such a far away foreign land and you just delight and feel very happy to know that there's someone from your homeland who's here too.

so i got invited to a homecooked meal by these 6 NUS exchange students. it felt like God just pampered me again!

the next day, i was about to go out for marketing and i couldn't find my bicycle key. i searched frantically everywhere and even where i parked my bicycle, but i just couldn't find the key. i kept praying and search again, and it was under my wallet on my table. it might seemed that i'm careless to you, but i do think it's a magic touch from God again, because i searched EVERYWHERE!

Ja ne!

No comments: