Monday, June 1, 2009

The moment

I can't imagine in just a few days time, when i wake up, it's ORD. Yes, they say when you look back, 2 years is actually a short time. But it felt like almost eternity for me. I've never liked NS and will never want to repeat this if given any chance.

lots of stories to tell, lots of shit we have to suffer. The times when we were still new recruits in BMT, and i find it so funny when i hear long hair-ed recruits call sergeants and sirs. I was not used to it as i wasn't in any uniformed groups. Times when terence was such a clown during his performances and SOC. Times when my PCs were so obliging to let us powder them just before we POP. Then came medic course. I kinda dreaded it because i've heard of the horrendously long needles which we'll have to practise with at BUDDY level. I swear my buddy was the least interested to pass out as a medic and he just poked me for the sake of it! Medic course was fun and yeah, we were bloody proud. I love the moment when my mum doned on the medic armband for me.
then came dirty SCE. I didn't know what to expect. I shan't say much about this because i totally hate this place. Cept for the 'swine flu' nights.

and in a few days, i'll be looking forward to a next phase in life. I'm totally excited as to what God's gonna do and i believe that cactus was divinely planned! Shortly one week after i signed contract, i had 3 other offers from other studios.

church camp in just 9 days!

1 comment:

grace :) said...

YAY! ORD LOH! :) I'm glad that God is so exciting and real in your life!